Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 Anniversary & Memorial services

I was pondering over the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 incident only yesterday, having forgotten that I’d be flying over the Atlantic on that very same day. You can only imagine my apprehension when things finally clicked in my mind...

My fears (not that severe, I assure you) were quickly doused when I remembered the victims. The 9/11 incident is especially sad because of the loss of numerous innocent victims. According to the Swahili saying, "when two elephants fight, the grass suffers". Leaders should take this into consideration when making crucial decisions.

May the souls of the innocent victims truly rest in peace. I pray for the comfort of their loved ones.

Memorial services were held at Ground Zero, across America and also in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment